MSP Sales Strategies, Part 1: How to Hire Your First Sales Professional
Free download available now.
Tech support, accounting, marketing — some MSP business owners do it all. But prospecting and selling to new clients? That’s best left to a dedicated salesperson.
The benefits of hiring a salesperson are numerous, from higher client base growth to increased marketing effectiveness. However, it should be no surprise that hiring your first salesperson isn’t always the easiest process. Join Brendon Liner, President of Nology Networks, and Kaitlyn Langer, Community Coordinator at eFolder, as they discuss how to hire your first salesperson.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The challenges faced by MSPs without a dedicated salesperson
- How hiring a salesperson can dramatically improve an MSP’s chances of growth
- What criteria to look for when hiring a salesperson
- How and why to set realistic quotas for salespeople
- Ways to design a motivating compensation plan for a salesperson